Unique shop

Okay folks, now that I am starting to see real interest in this movement, I've decided that I had to move the items I currently have for sale out of my main shop (at Breath of the Dragon) and back into a shop dedicated solely to Turn Peace Around items.

I know, I know, it's a little flaky of me, to be there, then move in with someone else, then move back out on our own... But I feel now is the time to do this, as our following is growing and the message soon will be able to stand on its own.

Not to mention, it is much easier to share web addresses that include "turnpeacearound" in them.


So, as of today, all handcrafted items I have created with Turn Peace Around on them are listed for sale exclusively at http://www.zibbet.com/turnpeacearound I still need to make a banner for it, but that won't be too hard...

I'm also in talks with a few other crafters about spreading the message through their local Farmer's Market. Still working out some of the details....

That's all for now. More updates next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment